As an NRG employee, we encourage you to think creatively and proactively about your career choices. Our work environment is dynamic and the career opportunities across our businesses offer variety and challenge. Providing career growth to our own employees is critical to our ongoing success--take charge of your career goals and empower your future!
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications.
- Works under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed.
- Designs, fabricates, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL company standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Prior successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry preferred.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HVAC Installer Helper)
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation