$15.00 to $17.00 hourly
Our client is looking for a well-organized billing clerk with strong attention for detail to join their team for a direct-hire opportunity. If you're a self-starter, enjoy working in a fast paced role, and thrive in a casual culture this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered
• Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtaining missing or correct data when necessary
• Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
What we’re looking for
• 1+ years of experience in billing
• A knowledge of calculating freight & sales tax exemptions is a plus
• Background in manufacturing or logistics industry preferred
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Billing, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.