The successful candidate for the Senior Electronic Warfare Engineer will be responsible for development configuration and integration of EW systems and tools including ALQ series surveillance systems with a strong focus on emitter data development, Mission Data Load tools and flight system performance. We are seeking a Senior Electronic Warfare Engineer who has experience with ALQ and ASQ emitter files in addition to weapon and platform data development and manipulation. The Senior Electronic Warfare Engineer will be working across a number of advanced systems and have the EW experience to leverage against new project as well as ongoing programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years’ of Electronic Warfare system development and support experience
• Experience Minimum is 6+ years’ experience working in EWDS lab with a variety of EW technologies
• 6+ years Microsoft Office experience including ACCESS, EXCEL and PowerPoint
• 10+ years’ experience in TACAIR electronic surveillance and radar warning systems Preferred Qualifications:
• BSEE or BS in Physics preferred
• Knowledge of ALR-66 electronic surveillance systems highly preferred
• Knowledge of ALR-66 Radar warning systems
• Strong and broad radar and antenna knowledge
• Experience working with Navy Electronic Warfare systems
• Support of programs related to Joint Strong Force protection and equipping
• Ability to understand a explain complex and proprietary technical concepts and present finds and solutions as required by the program/project
• Strong documentation and troubleshooting skills
• Must have superior communication skills—both written and verbal Additional Information: Must be a US Citizen Must possess a Secret Clearance and hold it as a condition of employment
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Microsoft Power Point