To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manning, IA 51455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Youth Care Worker - Manning, IA
Sequel Youth and Family Services • Manning, IA
Posted 9 days ago
Come Join a Team Making a Difference in the Lives of Youth!
Woodward Community Based Services Has Immediate Openings for Full-Time Youth Care Workers!
Through a continuum of services, Woodward Community Based Services, a division of Sequel Youth and Family Services, provides education, counseling and supervision to individuals and families in their home community. Our professionals work in conjunction with local resources to develop a strength-based plan to support success for our consumers. Services include:
- Re-entry services
- Aggression Replacement Training
- Tracking and Monitoring services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
- Supervised Apartment Living
- School-Based Services
- Wrap-Around Services
- Individual & Group Skill Development
Woodward Community Based Services has immediate openings for Full-Time Youth Care Workers to work with male youth, ages 11-17, in a residential treatment program in Manning,Iowa.
Job Duties Include:
- Supervise youth in activities in order to observe or effect changes in their social behavior.
- Maintain the security of the facility and grounds.
- Stimulate interest and cooperation in individual and group settings, observe youth behavior in response to treatment efforts and visitation.
- Prepare periodic and special evaluations on assigned youth, report significant changes in social behavior and make recommendations for changes in assignments.
- Provide crisis intervention with clients.
- Give basic instruction in work, recreation and housekeeping activities.
- Communicate orally and in writing all appropriate reports and information, both within the unit and to relevant outside agencies.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- One year experience working with at risk youth, preferrably in a residential setting or 2 years of Military experience with Honorable Discharge.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after sixty days
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- 401K after sixty days
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Loan Program