Dependent on experience
What makes this company a great place to work? The people, of course! These clinicians answer a special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, this client serves, develops and respects their employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction.
Who are you? To succeed in this high-energy, high-reward environment, these clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As their most acute level of care, this client's transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. The clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Case Manager / CM you will:
- Coordinate management of care for a specified patient population in a single hospital.
- Follows patients throughout the continuum of care and ensures optimum utilization of resources, service delivery and compliance with external review agencies.
- Provides ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, care planning, plan implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs.
- Enhances the quality of patient management and satisfaction, to promote continuity of care and cost effectiveness through the integration of functions of case management, utilization review and management and discharge planning.
As a Case Manager / CM you will possess:
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) for preferred licensure or certification or commensurate experience in a related healthcare field.
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Appropriate certification in Case Management preferred; for example, Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC); Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) certification.
- Five (5) years of experience in an acute care Medical/Surgical and/or ICU/CCU setting.
Ensure resume includes:
Start and end months for each position
Account for any gaps in time longer than 3 months (Covid, job searching, assisting family etc.)
Positions are listed in chronological order
If you read through the above and haven’t reached out yet, do so NOW. Please send your resume to Otherwise, send this to your colleagues who will.
I look forward to hearing from you!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Case Manager
Licensed Social Worker
Intensive Care Unit
Medical Surgical Nursing