Supports the delivery of HR reporting and workforce analytics by delivering complex information, including defining report requirements, performing data analysis and preparing reports. Supports information requirements of key HR processes and improvement projects. Assists in the collection, consolidation and interpretation of data required for leadership. Strong attention to detail and ability to collaborate with individuals across levels and functions required.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compiles and analyzes workforce data to provide decision support to help drive the business in areas such as turnover, attraction, development, engagement, cost management and retention.
- Develops and delivers compelling presentations using data, graphics and effective storytelling to communicate insights and implications for decision making.
- Translates findings into succinct, actionable business insights, often in coordination with partners who help tell a holistic story.
- Conducts basic external and internal research and summarizes results for management review.
- Applies a breadth of tools and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact people-related business questions.
- Enhances/refines reporting through the design of dashboards and other data visualization techniques that enhance management’s understanding of and access to key metrics.
- Develops, automates, maintains, and delivers weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly HR metrics to monitor KPIs and dashboards.
- Supports competitive compensation market benchmarking and job analysis processes.
- Assists with the design and implementation of improvements to standard HR reports.
- Generates standard and ad hoc reporting and analysis of global information from a variety of data sources (Oracle HCM, SuccessFactors, ADP, MySQL databases, etc.) and provides basic information summaries.
- Participates in initiatives to improve the overall effectiveness of reporting and analysis capabilities.
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities; experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, SPSS, etc. a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field including engineering, math, statistics, economics, industrial/organizational psychology or related.
- Experience extracting data from relational databases via reporting tools.
- Ability to apply and explain analytical and statistical techniques; familiarity with regression analysis and other machine learning approaches a plus.
- Familiarity with BI and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience working with cloud analytics (apps like Azure, Oracle cloud, etc.)
Relevant work experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in an analyst role or combination of relevant advanced degree and 1+ year work experience
MAJOR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Physical demands are those normally associated with an office environment
- Occasional handling of office supplies such as paper and copier/printer cartridges
- Frequent use of PC keyboard and mouse
- Attention To Detail
- Automated Data Processing (Adp)
- Cloud Computing
- Consolidation (Financial)