The Document Imaging & Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity of data related to the assignment of mortgage, document curative, and note validation processes. The analyst is responsible for generating daily and weekly reporting, developing reporting and databases, working with documents through each stage of the processes, and ad-hoc requests.
• Create, maintain and update Microsoft Access databases.
• Produce data using SQL Developer or Toad.
• Ensure accuracy of all data.
• Reply to all internal and external requests for information timely, professionally and accurately.
• Support the document curative processes through reporting and working with both physical documents and electronic images.
• Work closely with the leadership team to prioritize business needs.
• Be available to answer database questions from team members.
• Generate daily and weekly reporting as assigned by department leadership.
• Provide project support where needed, including but not limited to reporting, analysis and QA.
• Leverage available software applications and tools to add efficiency and accuracy to daily workflow.
• Provide support to external and internal process flows and requests.
• Document procedures and process flows.
• Complete all assigned tasks from leadership.
• High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, military experience or equivalent work experience required
• Competency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills.
• Competency in SQL Developer and/or Toad.
• Extensive experience with data analysis and spreadsheet modeling or reporting.
• Must possess effective communication skills both verbally and written.
• Effective time management to balance day to day tasks against short and long-term project deliverables.
• Prior knowledge of residential mortgage servicing, related loan documents and Agency guidelines.
• Analytical skills with emphasis on process monitoring and reporting.
• Experience in records retention or inventory control.
Conditions of Work:
• Long periods sitting in front of computer screen.
• Lifting banker’s boxes with an average weight of 25 pounds.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)