About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Wealth Contact Center Development Associate...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Provide support for new business development for investment product solutions to prospective clients for low complexity initiatives within Wealth Contact Center Development functional area
- Review basic or tactical issues, policies, or procedures for new business opportunities related to lower risk tasks and deliverables with narrower impact
- Receive direction from Wealth Contact Center Development supervisor and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing understanding of investments, markets, finance and economic conditions with ability to sell or refer investment and retirement solutions
- Provide investment related information to managers, functional colleagues and stakeholders, including internal or external customers to ensure high quality client service is provided while business objectives are obtained
Required Qualifications, International:
- 6+ months of Client Management Enablement experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63/65 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration or the ability to obtain within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) must be obtained within 180 days of enrollment date
- Experience in Client Management Enablement, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience working in an Investment Contact Center group
- Contact center experience
- Investment industry experience
- Financial services sales experience
- Monday-Friday 8:30am to 9:30 pm Eastern
@RWF22We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Business Planning
- Call Centers
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service