You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Medical Driver - Milwaukee, WI (Full Time Mon-Fri 2pm-10:30pm) $15/hr
Medical Driver - Milwaukee, WI - $15.00/hr - Full Time
*COVID Vaccination Required*
Logistics Service Representative/Medical Driver
Come join MedSpeed to help us deliver health! MedSpeed is a healthcare logistics company that partners with healthcare organizations throughout your communities to transport a wide range of medical supplies, specimens, and materials. At Medspeed we work as a team, keep our promises and strive to get better every day. We are looking for individuals who believe in and represent those values.
Today, we have over 150 locations in 32 states but still have kept that small business, entrepreneurial feel and remain committed to the same culture established day 1!
Our people are at the heart of what we do and how we support our customers.
Why become a MedSpeeder? Take a look at what MedSpeed offers:
- Training Provided – Our Blue Shirt Certified program ensures you excel in your role.
- Opportunities for Career Advancement – Over 50% of our market managers have been promoted into their roles.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and FSA– We offer plans that help you and your family take care of your whole self.
- 401(K) – Helping you make good financial decisions today and for the future.
- Paid Time Off – We value well-being and encourage work life balance.
- Company Vehicle – No need to worry about maintenance or gas reimbursement.
- Fixed Schedules – Schedule consistency and predictability
What you will be doing as a MedSpeed Medical Driver:
- Most of your day will be spent in a company-owned vehicle, safely driving and transporting lab specimens, medical records, pharmaceuticals, x-rays, hospital supplies, interoffice mail and related materials.
- Load and unload company vehicle with appropriate equipment.
- Operate a hand-held scanning device to track items throughout the transportation cycle.
- Observe operating policies, procedures and service schedules.
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior.
- Conduct pre/post-trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat and orderly vehicle.
- Demonstrate teamwork, cooperation and adaptability with teammates and clients.
- Build and nurture a collaborative MedSpeed team culture.
What you need to become a MedSpeeder:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant industry/driving experience is a plus
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be 19 years of age with an active driver’s license for 3 years.
- Must have excellent driving history.
- Familiarity working with and adapting to technology
- Ability to pass initial and random drug & alcohol screen
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination depending on location and local mandates
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to lift items off storage racks
- Must be comfortable with walking and standing for long periods of time
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Medical Records
- Team Working
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g33yzqw
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.