To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
455 Silicon Valley Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95138
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor-House RN (Weekend NOC Shift)
San Jose Behavioral Health • San Jose, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Serving as a key member of our team, the primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing & managing professional nursing care in accordance with physician’s treatment plan and utilizing appropriate judgment to make intelligent decisions to anticipate patient needs and resolve problems.
- In the absence of the DON, acts on his/her behalf as department supervisor with all unit oversight and responsibilities
- Responsible for effectively communicating with physicians, CEO/AOC regarding patient status.
- Responsible and accountable for efficient time and resource management in accomplishing acceptable work volumes (i.e. supply cost, time management.)
- Accountable for regulatory and compliance standards on the unit.
- Responsible for accurate shift reports reflecting that the patient’s status and needs are communicated in order of priority at the beginning and ending of each shift or patient transfer
- Other administrative duties as required
Must be a Licensed RN with two years of House Supervisory experience or equivalent. Prefer two years experience in psychiatry.