$16.00 to $18.00 hourly
If finance piques your interest, start your new career as a Billing Clerk for an exciting firm. In this Billing Clerk position, your responsibilities will include reviewing bills and entering data into spreadsheets and accounting software. If you're looking for work in the Dallas, Texas area, this Billing Clerk opening might be right for you! Accountemps is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team. Contact us today to find out more.
What you get to do every single day
- Obtain missing or correct data when necessary, after evaluating billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness
- Evaluate, process, and review bills or invoices for services rendered
- Form financial controls and procedures
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of billing
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
****If you are interested, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail