To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Surgical Care Affiliates • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes across the organization. The role supports all Human Resources Centers of Excellence (HRCOE), responds or coordinates answers to initial teammate inquiries from all HRCOEs, performs customer service functions by responding to teammate inquiries and provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
The HR Coordinator position is a “first step” role in the career path for HR Generalists. It is anticipated the successful HR Coordinator will seek advancement and take steps while in the role to successfully compete for HR Generalist openings in the future. Other positions on the career path for HR Generalists include roles in Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development, on the way to the Manager – Teammate Relations and Director – Teammate Relations roles.
As an HR Coordinator you can expect to:
- Support, maintain and update content and workflow for HR technology resources as needed (e.g., ICIMS, ServiceNow, HRIS System)
- Escalate employee relations concerns to Human Resources Generalist team and Compliance support as appropriate.
- Serves as a liaison in support of onboarding and the Talent Acquisition function.
- Assist with maintaining and updating the benefits portal and external SCA website with current benefit information and Refer both teammates and leaders to appropriate benefits, comp and total rewards resources as needed.
- Prepares training materials for Teammates and Assists in the organization of HR training and leadership development events.
- Manage Central HR Initiatives Calendar and assist with Large meeting scheduling / planning
- BA/BS Preferred
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of Human Resources or a related teammate support field experience is required
- Ability to travel but not limited to 15% outside of Birmingham
- Ability to set priorities. Ability to provide direction to others that is clear concise and promotes efficiency
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to train individuals regarding new processes and procedures
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to multitask in a challenging environment
- Ability to manage other duties as assigned
Please click here to apply: https://bit.ly/2UoHO7s