Are you an experienced Information System Security Officer, with a passion for cybersecurity, experience with documentation, and high level clearance? Are you looking to engage on a FEMA program to organize and prepare security documentation, oversee large systems and communicate directly with the federal customer. If you hold an active secret or top secret clearance and meet the below qualifications, please submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply . Thank you!
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret clearance.
Responsibilities of the Information System Security Officer:
- Review, enhance, and develop security documentation in accordance with laws, regulations, and best practices
- Engage with federal customers to develop security-related documentation that reflects IT system security posture
- Provide administrative support, such as status reporting and meeting meetings
Requirements of the Information System Security Officer:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related discipline preferred
- At least 5 years of IT security experience
- At least 2 years of experience as an ISSO for a federal customer
- At least 1 security related certification
- Demonstrated experience in NIST RMF
- Technical background
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic environments
Keywords: Information System Security Officer, ISSO, NIST, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 320382
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a URL blocked - click to apply!
Fire Control Systems