$13.00 to $15.00 hourly
The Administrative Assistant position will be heavy on mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, this might be the job for you! If you're results-oriented, you might be the Administrative Assistant OfficeTeam is looking for to perform various administrative and office support duties. You might be the right candidate for this Administrative Assistant position if you are deeply passionate about growing your career. You might be interested in this Administrative Assistant position, if you're looking for a short-term temporary position in the Syracuse, New York area.
What you get to do every single day
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Greet and direct visitors
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Onboarding experience preferred
- Proficiency in communication
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Accomplished computer skills are a must. This includes word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
If you are an ambitious individual who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and who thrives in a creative environment, please contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.