To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Klein Tools • Feasterville-Trevose, PA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Machine Products, a Klein Tools company, located in Suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a manufacturer of a wide range of products for the telecommunications, power utility and cable television industries, and the contractors who serve them.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to be located in our Trevose, PA Facility.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for providing engineering support to the local manufacturing facility and managing specific phases or aspects of a project as directed.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Uses theoretical principals and judgment to evaluate and select adaptations (as needed) of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in order to design equipment, systems, and processes to meet project requirements.
- Makes decisions on engineering problems and methods in order to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate work.
- Performs work which includes complex resolution of conflicting design requirements, unsuitably of standard materials and difficult coordination requirements.
- Conducts process capability studies for proposed equipment and systems. Reviews cost estimates and evaluates engineering proposals and specifications.
- Develops and tests components, equipment, and systems applying principles and techniques of electrical, mechanical, and/or industrial engineering as needed.
- Writes and assists others in writing technical reports to document engineering analysis and findings.
- Prioritize projects to align with the goals of the various project teams and facilities.
- Review the progress of all active projects on a consistent basis and work to maintain overall time lines.
- Ensure that all work products provide for quality project outcomes downstream.
- Be able to adapt and function in an environment of changing goals and priorities often under tight time constraints.
- Maintain close contact with associated engineering group, process team and business unit in other facilities.
- Mentor and assists other engineers within the department or associated group and project teams.
- Work to minimize any manufacturing downtime, scrap, or waste during project implementation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering from an ABET accredited institution or program with three (3) years of direct work experience or an Engineering degree from a related field and five (5) years of relevant work experience.
Must possess project team experience and demonstrated ability to communicate and contribute with all cross functional members, staff members and outside consultants. Demonstrate strong technical, analytical, planning and organizational skills.
Ability to facilitate complex projects and solutions. Ability to work with all internal departments, plants and facilities as well as outside vendors of finished goods and suppliers of components.
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.