The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
SS&C ALPS is a leading Registered Fund Services provider in the financial services industry. Founded in 1985, Denver-based SS&C ALPS, with offices in Boston, Dallas, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Toronto also delivers asset management and asset servicing solutions through ALPS Advisors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies, Inc.
The Senior Due Diligence & Relationship Management Specialist will be a key leader and support for the VP of Distribution Intermediary Oversight and Client Relationships.
The individual will support the intermediary oversight and distribution client relationships team in their delivery of ongoing intermediary oversight, client due diligence requests for both new and existing clients along with playing a support role as relationship manager for distribution clients.
Intermediary Oversight and Client Due Diligence:
* Perform reviews on assigned intermediaries
* Interact with intermediaries to resolve due diligence issues
* Prepare and update due diligence agenda and notes
* Provide training for new due diligence committee members who will perform reviews/send letters
* Participate in intermediary calls with other reviewers
* Create Intermediary Risk Rating Reports for clients
* Supporting internal management reporting as needed
* Prepare summaries of FICCA reports
Distribution Client Relationship
* Support efforts for client due diligence requests and board reporting
* Compile internal data to support management reporting that provides a comprehensive overview of the distributors client base
* Compile information to support responses to due diligence requests and presentation to Boards as required.
* 6+ years of distribution experience in the mutual fund industry
* Knowledge and experience working with investment advisers, transfer agency, fund accounting, and industry-related systems and technology.
* Understanding of the Investment Company Act of 1940.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong ability to communicate with a wide and varied internal and external audience.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
* Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Compensation: The compensation range for this position is $60,000 to 90,000. (This position is eligible to participate in a company bonus plan and stock program].
Benefits: SS&C offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision; HSA & FSA; Life & Disability; Accident, Hospital & Critical Illness; Flexible, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off; 401(k) with Company Match; Employee Assistance Plan; Education Assistance; Professional Development and Employee Discounts.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr Due Diligence & Relationship Specialist
- Business Relationship Management
- Fund Accounting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office