You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Master Scheduler 22-00990
This role is 90% onsite with travel to 2 company locations in TX and or/NC
MASTER SCHEDULE MANAGER
PORT SULPHUR, LA
Seeking a Schedule Manager for industrial project delivery to support Venture Global's Plaquemines LNG Project in Port Sulphur, LA. A successful candidate will work closely with Project Management, Engineering Managers, Procurement Managers, and Construction Managers to articulate high-level plans into a logically driven, resource-loaded schedule in compliance with corporate and contract requirements.
- Use of professional experience and corporate accepted best practices to create, maintain and analyze industrial project schedules through all phases (EPCS) of project delivery from proposal to closeout.
- Ensure that the project plan is correctly incorporated into the project schedule, and provide feedback to the viability of the plan Monitor the execution of the plans to make sure they are being performed as intended
- Collect progress updates, apply progress to schedules, re-forecast the remaining plan and resource requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Perform independent analysis of project activities to identify any shortage of labor, material, equipment, or required deliverable resource requirements
- Work with the scheduling team to provide professional development
- Monitor schedule health and viability metrics and make corrections as needed
- Interface with site supervision and superintendent, owner/client, and home office contacts on matters relating to project scope and schedule progress and performance
- Complete projects and other duties as assigned
- Will manage 10-20 schedulers
- Bachelor's degree or 5-15 years equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 6 years of experience working as a project scheduler/planner and able to illustrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties required
- Need to have Mega project experience
- Must have advanced computing skills with a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite of products, intermediate working knowledge of Primavera Project Planner (P6)
- Comprehension of written specifications and construction documents
- Leadership skills and to have the ability to work under difficult, fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interface with employees at all levels of the company
Willowbrook, IL 60527
View all open jobs at: www.espocorp.com/jobs
Leaders in Technical Recruiting & Staffing since 1965
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other attribute or protected characteristic by law. If you need assistance applying please contact us at
- Architectural Drawing
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI05-10440_3325239174
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.