To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KellyMitchell • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Financial Analyst
- This group is responsible for month end analysis.
CULTURE/EVP (Employee Value proposition):
- There are 15 people on this team broken down into different groups and focuses.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- They will look at the revenue, expense and make sure that the number adds up.
- Journal entry
- Supporting the controller with ad-hoc responsibility
- Trend analysis
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Accounting degree is required for this role
- They must have experience with journal entries & variance analysis
- Excel: Pivot table, v-lookup
- This person must have strong internal motivation to work hard and ask the right questions. Essentially the willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal, as they will be working with multiple lines of business for this role
- Strong team player
- Critical thinker
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- FI/bank experience
- Public accounting experience is preferable
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- University degree in accounting