As the Junior Developer you will work to develop and support a variety of marketing-based applications. This is a unique opportunity where you will be participating in a fast pace Agile environment while working on highly visible projects for a fortune 100 company. This agile line is the Rapid Response team that provides operational support for all applications in the MCS app suite. This team also functions as the front door for all requests and incidents for the entire suite as well as the innovation hub driving continuous improvement and knowledges sharing across the organization.
• Information Technology, Computer Science or related college degree required (Associate or Bachelor)
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Experience with Java Programming
• Experience with one of the following Operating Systems: Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
• Experience with a scripting language is major plus
• Must have excellent troubleshooting, communication and organizational skills.
• Willing to take initiative without an abundance of direct supervision
• Required Soft Skills: Strong communication skills, ability to communicate technical content to a non-technical audience (end-user support), eagerness to learn
• Help develop new software for 2 different front-end applications
• Interact and communicate with business partners and users
• Troubleshoot and correct complex technical issues on variety of marketing applications
• Work on both home-grown applications as well as Saas
• Manage Vendor Relationships
What's in it for you:
Working on cutting edge marketing applications
Highly visible work for Fortune 100 company
Opportunity for long term employment and career growth
Awesome work space right in the arena district!
Work with developers of all skill levels
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: JO-1906-95470
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The staffing industry is a crowded one requiring new and different skill sets on an ongoing basis. There’s no standing still when it’s time to find that niche candidate. At Brooksource we’re always seeking new methods and reaching out to a diverse, experienced talent base. For us, it’s a question of balance – we believe that the needs of the job seeker and the company are equally important. It’s an outlook – or should we say skill set – that you won’t find in many staffing agencies.
Founded in 2000, Brooksource has seen a wide range of environments and sizes of organizations . . . starting in our own office. As a start-up in 2000, we experienced what all companies experience as they scrape for survival. As the years passed, we have evolved into a multi-state, multi-office enterprise with many changing internal needs. All of our sales people and technical recruiters have had exposure to many different staffing situations. And, most have personal experience witnessing our own internal growth and changing technology needs as our business has expanded.
We are not for everyone. We try not to be all things to all people. We don’t carry a bench of consultants. We don’t outsource projects. And we don’t take liability for deliverables. We have many partners that are built to handle these types of engagements and we are happy to staff them accordingly.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.