CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
In this role you will be responsible for the administration, documentation and continuous improvement efforts concerning the company’s Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (“GRC”) platform at the global level. The position reports under ERM and supports risk management initiatives across all departments/functions.
As a member of our team you will have the option of a hybrid work environment working three (3) days onsite and two (2) days remote/home office.
- Play a key role in the development, implementation and administration of the Company’s GRC platform and associated projects
- Ensure risks are accurately identified, mapped to associated controls and continuously monitored across global operations and business functions
- Accumulate and monitor performance metrics to identify elevated business risks and/or negative risk trends that may require attention in a timely manner
- Risk surveys – Prepare risk assessment surveys and reports utilizing tool functionalities for various levels of management review; coordinate risk survey executions and accumulate, assess and report survey results on risk topics and trends
- Work with business partners on development and execution of risk response and mitigation activities across all regions
- Work with business partners on establishing and monitoring business continuity plans across all essential processes of the business
- Work with Internal Audit, Internal Control (SOX), external auditors and outside consultants as appropriate on required risk assessments, controls documentation and audits
- Interact with Sustainability team to ensure overlapping responsibilities and objectives are continuously met
Annual compensation range is $96,800 - $132,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role).
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in Information Technology or Finance
- Seeking minimum of seven (7) years professional experience in a business-facing IT or Project Management / Coordinator role
- Experience with a GRC platform solution is preferred
- Data analytics and reporting expertise
- Experience performing or supporting risk assessments or compliance audits
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to GRC Platform Administrator and Risk Analyst
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call
option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to GRC Platform Administrator and Risk Analyst
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
- Data Analysis
- Internal Controls
- Performance Management
- Project Management