Home Instead Senior Care®
**NOW HIRING FOR ALL SHIFTS**
$10.25 - $11.75
We serve all of Lower Bucks County, Northeast Philadelphia and parts of Montgomery County.
About Home Instead Senior Care
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building relationships that will last? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, this entry level Caregiver role could be just the fit for you!
As a Caregiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical, home care services for seniors in their homes, allowing them to be safe and stay independent. At Home Instead Senior Care ® we strive to provide compassionate and reliable home services to enable seniors to remain at home. Established in 1994, we’ve grown from a handful of local families to over 1,000 franchises nationally and internationally. We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts.
Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Entry Level Caregivers provide companionship and conversation for our clients, enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Caregiver duties include:
• Light housekeeping and preparing meals
• Reminding clients of medications and appointments
• Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
• Caring for clients with Alzheimer’s
Previous experience is not necessary* for this entry level role. As a Caregiver, you will receive training from your local Home Instead Senior Care franchise office.
Requirements for Caregiver:
• Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
We have a variety of permanent shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/342.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.