Customer Service Inbound Call Center
Pay starts at $12.50/hour
Sitting down position
Please apply to this post or sent your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Please include your name and the position you are interested
Onsite interview required
The Customer Service inbound call center agent will use their help desk environment or call center experience to successfully flex between Tech Support and the Enterprise Customer Care (ECC) call functions and types at Geek Squad City (GSC). The Agent will use their strong communication skills to provide our Clients with over the phone and online technical support across multiple consumer electronic product categories. The Client Solutions Agent must be proficient in using online resources, remote management tools, and chat functions to enhance or address the Client's needs.
- Maintains high levels of professionalism, courtesy and customer service throughout all Client interactions
- Provides technical education to Clients across multiple consumer electronic product categories via online chat or phone support
- Identifies, offers, and transacts service solutions to address or enhance the Client's technology needs
- Creates work orders and schedules technology services for Clients
- Diagnoses or trouble shoots technology products
- Determines and/or order parts required for repair
- Escalates Clients work orders to next tier Agents or directs to proper resources for resolutions
- 1 year of experience providing solutions in a consumer facing environment
- 6 months of experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- 2 months of experience in customer service using phone skills
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multitask and have an attention to detail
- Agents must be available to work a flexible schedule. Hours of operation will be based on business need and will need support seven days a week. Agent Schedules may be required to change or rotate based on business need.
Temp to Hired
Customer Services inbound call center
It is more about Will to learn not aptitude. An Agents needs to want to understand how X tech works, or Y Setup Is needed.
•* Able to use Google to navigate to Best Buy.
-Understanding how to spell Best Buy, know how to open a browser.
•* Know the basics of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
-Know that they exist, how to identify the icons, understanding opening and saving.
•* Able to type 30 WPM with less than 5 errors.
-Minimum understanding of home row keys and utilizing spell check.
Screens and/or services requests. Creates problem reports and provides solutions to complex issues as needed. Does not require a college degree. Typically handles more difficult situations. May be required to manage, guide, and motivate teams through the problem resolution process.
Attention To Detail