Our Food Runners create an exceptional experience for our Guests and their fellow Team Members by sharing their passion for beverages, food, and people. We hire primarily food runners who can grow their career quickly to server. You are enthusiastic and believe that great food is nothing without great hospitality. You show your fun personality to connect with our Guests and each other, making people feel special.
- Fast hiring process
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- Provide hospitable and customized service to each of our Guests
- Improve the Guest experience by interacting, connecting, and ensuring needs are met.
- Keep the tables free of dirty dishes through pre-bussing any empty glassware, debris, empty bottles, plate ware, silverware, ect.
- Partner with other Team Members to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Must be available to work some weekends, weekdays, and holidays as needed
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. About You
- Great attitude and approach to Guests and Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Provides a customized experience for every Guest
- Prior experience a plus
- Outline Of Food Preparation