To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Associate, Home Health Managed Care
BAYADA Home Health Care • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Full Time, Monday-Friday, Office Based LPN opportunity!
Leverage both your nursing knowledge and your insurance/authorization experience to help ensure BAYADA clients continue to receive the care they need, in the comfort of their own homes. We are seeking a nurse (LPN) to join our Home Health Managed Care Team located in our Parsippany, NJ support office. In this role, you will act as a liaison between our internal service offices and external payers, working to obtain authorizations for care.
The ideal nurse (LPN) will have EMR experience, and a strong comfort level working on the computer for most of the day. You will input and track authorizations electronically, and interact with insurance companies to advocate for our clients.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Receive and document incoming phone calls from referral sources
- Document all referrals in EMR (Home Care Home Base)
- Communicate daily with internal Client Service Managers, Clinical Managers and Directors
- Enter pending authorizations into EMR
- Prepare reports and updates on patient conditions with appropriate recommendations to ensure authorizations
- Establish an organizational plan to manage caseload
- Function as a liaison between external Case Managers and internal BAYADA staff
- Notify internal service offices when patient updates are required
- Assist in obtaining physicians orders
- Request and/or submit clinical documentation for auths/reauths in EMR
In addition to utilizing your nursing judgement, the ideal candidate must possess the ability to cultivate positive long-term relationships with referral sources.
You will work a stable schedule, Monday through Friday, and be part of a friendly and supportive work environment. Computer proficiency is a must.
* Current LPN license in good standing
* Prior insurance and authorization experience
* Home care preferred
* Working knowledge of coding a plus
* Demonstrated track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
* Solid PC skills required; previous experience using an EMR system
* Strong interpersonal and telephonic customer services skills
* Flexibility is essential for success
This is a full time, office based position. Comprehensive benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match. EOE.