To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN Clinical Coordinator, Managed Care
BAYADA Home Health Care • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Full Time, Monday-Friday, Office Based LPN opportunity!
Leverage both your nursing knowledge and your insurance/authorization experience to help ensure BAYADA clients continue to receive the care they need, in the comfort of their own homes. We are seeking a nurse (LPN) to join our Home Health Managed Care Team located in our Parsippany, NJ support office. In this role, you will act as a liaison between our internal service offices and external payers, working to obtain authorizations for care.
The ideal nurse (LPN) will have EMR experience, and a strong comfort level working on the computer for most of the day. You will input and track authorizations electronically, and interact with insurance companies to advocate for our clients.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Receive and document incoming phone calls from referral sources
- Document all referrals in EMR (Home Care Home Base)
- Communicate daily with internal Client Service Managers, Clinical Managers and Directors
- Enter pending authorizations into EMR
- Prepare reports and updates on patient conditions with appropriate recommendations to ensure authorizations
- Establish an organizational plan to manage caseload
- Function as a liaison between external Case Managers and internal BAYADA staff
- Notify internal service offices when patient updates are required
- Assist in obtaining physicians orders
- Request and/or submit clinical documentation for auths/reauths in EMR
In addition to utilizing your nursing judgement, the ideal candidate must possess the ability to cultivate positive long-term relationships with referral sources.
You will work a stable schedule, Monday through Friday, and be part of a friendly and supportive work environment. Computer proficiency is a must.
* Current LPN license in good standing
* Prior insurance and authorization experience
* Home care preferred
* Working knowledge of coding a plus
* Demonstrated track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
* Solid PC skills required; previous experience using an EMR system
* Strong interpersonal and telephonic customer services skills
* Flexibility is essential for success
This is a full time, office based position. Comprehensive benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match. EOE.