To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA 95389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Starbucks Store Manager - Base Camp Eatery - Yosemite
Aramark • TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Based in Yosemite National Park; the Starbucks Store Manager is responsible for all food and beverage based operations for the front of the house operations.
- Recruiting, hiring, developing, promoting, and disciplinary action for F&B Team.
- Responsible for involvement in the forecasting, budgeting, P&L responsibility, food & labor costs, creative food & buffet displays, food and beverage service Standards
- Oversee and manage cash handling, dining room/bar/game room
- Ensure component compliance with sanitation and safety requirements.
- Assist to manage the Aramark Food Waste program and Aramark Alcohol Service Policy
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of Hospitality Management experience.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential to success in this role.
- Previous experience controlling food & labor cost, menu development and pricing required.
- P&L accountability and /or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Able to work event based hours(nights, weekends, etc.)
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran