Rep Route Service - Specialty Part-Time- Saint Cloud, Minnesota - Monday-Friday (Saturday/Sunday Rotation)
**$2000 SIGN ON BONUS**
We provide a company vehicle and route training
The Specialty Route Service Representative is the face of Quest Diagnostics to the public, our customers and acts as an Ambassador for the company in everything he/she does. Everyday Excellence is a critical component in fulfilling this position requirement. This position performs day to day route operations by serving client needs with regard to properly tracking, sorting, storing and transporting patient specimens and other materials including but not limited to supplies and patient results.
The Specialty RSR will: safely operates company vehicle to pick up, properly store and deliver specimens and other materials; and provides service to internal and external customers in an organized, efficient, and professional manner. The RSR will also perform specialty duties with accountabilities as deemed appropriate by Regional need e.g. perform multiple routes primarily on the same shift, perform pack and ship duties for flight etc… Everyday Excellence is a critical component in fulfilling this position requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe and timely transportation of specimens, supplies, reports, equipment and materials to the appropriate destination.
- Responsible for operating company vehicle safely as well as maintaining a valid driver’s license and driving record within acceptable company guidelines.
- Ensure route is started with proper equipment tools.
- Follow route as scheduled/sequenced while allowing for will-call stops and special pickups.
- Communicate with Dispatch before leaving an area to ensure will-calls have been cleared.
- Attendance and punctuality in meetings and training sessions.
- Document and provide appropriate client satisfaction information to Logistics Management.
- Other duties as defined by Logistics Management.
High school diploma/GED strongly preferred, or commensurate work experience required.
1 year of experience in a customer service, logistics, or delivery related job strongly preferred. General computer knowledge preferred. Experience with handheld scanner equipment preferred.
Valid Driver’s license with a minimum of 1 year driving experience and documentation of a Motor Vehicle Record with < three moving violation convictions within the previous 36-month period.
• Extensive use of phone and hand held device (PC)
• Prolonged standing/sitting/walking/driving
• Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness
• Able to lift up to 25 pounds; may occasionally need to lift 40 pounds; carrying up to 15 pounds for several minutes at a time
• Ability to communicate effectively in English with clients, supervisors and peers
• Vision-requires constant mental visual attention to details as well as ability to see well in limited light scenarios