- Greet/ host/ provide support for guests, visitors and employees
- Answers telephones and direct calls.
- Point of contact for all packages/deliveries
- Pick-up, drop-off, prepare postage/labels for mail/UPS/FedEx, courier services, etc.
- Update phone lists
- Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
- General Office Duties
- Housekeeping Duties (i.e.: pick up and display newspapers, load/unload dishwasher, coffee machine maintenance, etc.)
- Maintain all conference rooms for cleanliness
- Reserve conference rooms, including ordering and/or setup
- Order, maintain and organize all kitchen and office supplies
- Resolve problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, mailroom, copier services, parking, badging, and conference rooms.
- Assists with the coordination and scheduling of office/building maintenance activities
- Act as 1st responder for Data Center in case of outage
- AV trouble shooting
- Perform Badge access process
- Correspond with Landlord on building related matters
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Working knowledge of audio visual equipment
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at URL blocked - click to apply.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at URL blocked - click to apply
Setting Up Files