Serve as first point of contact for advisors, clients, and relationship partners for service issues, requests, policies, procedures, and account information. Communicate directly with clients and advisors to research questions, open issue resolution cases, and resolve problems over the phone or advise appropriate service partners. Respond to inquiries with timely, accurate solutions to transaction/service requests in a fast-paced, customer-focused, team environment.Responsibilities
- Serves as specialist regarding routine service issues, assist in troubleshooting issues, and enter service requests into systems for resolution. Ensure that all pertinent information is captured and accurately entered to ensure prompt resolution. Receives guidance from Coaches to process these requests.
- Continue to develop understanding of systems and procedures to educate on newly enacted services, as they arise, to facilitate efficient self-service. Serve as a key resource for customers on company or product policies and systems and troubleshoot usability issues raised by customers.
- Respond directly to information requests initiated by customers utilizing a variety of systems. Provide information to clients, advisors, or other relationship partners, and work with internal partners to resolve any outstanding question(s). May process routine service transactions or resolve account service casework which have been initiated by web-based or paper forms utilizing computer applications in a timely manner to meet or exceed service goals.
- Interact directly with customers, predominately via a high-volume, in-bound, or out-bound phone queue, to provide accurate solutions to transaction and service requests. Utilize internal computer applications and enter all information in the system for tracking and archival purposes.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills that include the ability to explain policies or concepts in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability leading priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skill troubleshooting and identifying and resolving root cause issues.
About Our Company
- Previous customer service experience.
- Product-specific or financial services experience
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Customer Service
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
- Complex Problem Solving