To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Bioprocess Technician
Apex Life Sciences • San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Apex Life Sciences is looking for a handful of individuals can work as Manufacturing Bioprocess Technicians with one of our clients who is a large biotech company that has a facility sitting down in South San Francisco. Details are below.
- Support the Shared Manufacturing Services (SMS) department by working effectively within the group to meet department goals, objectives and tasks to achieve the desired results.
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks.
- Work with Supervisor and Lead to prioritize tasks and assignments and make recommendations to maximize efficiency and productivity based on shift needs.
- Follow department policies and adhere to Good Document Practices.
- Support the SMS values of Execution, Unity, and Resilience.
- This position requires working within a cGMP facility and the technician will be required to wear a plant dedicated uniform (polyester) and a full coverall (Tyvek - flashspun high-density polyethylene fibers) over the plant uniform.
- No makeup or nail polish is allowed when gowned.
- Technician must be able to use hand sanitizer (alcohol), hair/beard covers, and be comfortable with working with and around powered industrial trucks (motorized pallet jacks).
- Technician must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Technician must have a high standard for safety and the highest level of attention to detail
- Inspect work area daily upon arrival and departure for proper safety and cGMP housekeeping.
- Ensure GMP compliance and adherence to safety on the shift.
- Complete assigned training in a timely manner.
- Report any equipment problems to Lead/Supervisor immediately.
- Complete assigned tasks in alignment with department needs.
- Work closely with other shift personal and customers to meet department/ company goals.
- Assist with safety and quality area surveys and audits.
- Provide open candid feedback in department meetings.
- Must possess good problem solving, mechanical aptitude, interpersonal communication and team skills.
- Must be a self-starter with strong focus on quality, details and results.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to be flexible in work assignments, work weekends, off shifts and overtime as required.
- Possess proficiency in business applications including inventory control systems.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
- Minimum of a high school degree with some college-level course work in biological science, physical sciences or at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- BA/BS in life/physical sciences or equivalent preferred.
THIS WILL BE A 12 HOUR GRAVE YARD POSISTION. 7PM - 8AM
This is not a lab environment. Workers will perform labor instensive tasks daily.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.