Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Collaboratively works with assigned Business Development Manager or multiple field sales representatives to develop an overall customer account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
- Maintain sales databases and coordinate with other departments.
- Add and update opportunities as they move through the sales cycle.
- Create quotes and proposals as directed by the sales team.
- Add and update account/contact information as necessary via CRM system.
- Document all planned and completed tasks via CRM system.
- Conduct sales calls using the relevant materials and or Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintain records in the required reporting systems (e.g. CRM); report daily calls and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Build and maintain sales/technical knowledge of any relevant specialty and disease area(s), as required.
- Develop appropriate positioning and messaging for new product launches
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Connect account manager within EA Genomics team to the appropriate central labs colleague
- Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information
- Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents
- Provide support and assistance to Proposal Developers within the Q2 Solutions global team in the delivery of assigned opportunities
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports
- Synchronize EA Genomics CRM information with the Q2 Solutions global CRM
- Follow up with internal stakeholders to determine various stages and outcome of sale
- Coordinate the inputs of multiple sources and prepare formal replies to customers' global outsourcing and preferred provider request for information (RFIs)
- Serve, when needed, as the principal responder to internal and external requests for information
- Maintain currency in applicable company management and research databases
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work with a focus on following through on tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and across multiple field sales organizations. •
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, CRM, and Internet) •
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources and systems.
- An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
- Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and at least 3 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and internet-based communications requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- Occasional travel
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Provide Actionable Feedback