We are North Americaâs leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!Job Description
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our companyâs core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or hea
- Minimum of three yearsâ experience or combination of in law enforcement, military, or private security sector
- Four year college degree in criminal justice or related field maybe substituted for 2 year of experience
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft office suite
- Typing skills of at least 35 words per minute
- Strong communication skills â ability to demonstrate proper use of the English Language - speak, read and write
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to observe, report and document what was observed into an accurate and professional incident report
- Good judgement and ability to multitask
- Able to remain alert, courteous and professional at all times
- Professional appearance in uniform
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americaâs leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
License # B15802