To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
American Family Care • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Support Human Resources staff in employment-related activities to include records management, compliance, and office administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete onboarding activities for new hires to include sending welcome emails, monitoring completion of required documentation, issuing badges, and completing E-Verify.
- Manage intern program to include identification of appropriate schools, ensure agreements are in place, coordinate with internship coordinators, and arrange for internships.
- Support employee relations and recognition programs such as Employee Appreciation Week, company functions, and service awards. Monitor Employee Recognition budget.
- Conduct random drug screens
- Prepare monthly Exclusion List report
- Maintain electronic employee records including file attachments
- Complete employment verifications from other employers
- Serve as initial contact for general HR inquiries
- Monitor faxes and distribute as needed
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- Support training activities as needed
- Regular attendance to ensure efficient operations
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Other projects, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide backup as needed for all department duties.
PC skills, including proficiency with MS Office to include Excel and Powerpoint required. Organizational, communication, and time management skills are essential. Must be able to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and timeliness, while maintaining positive customer service behaviors. 0-2 years of Human Resources experience or equivalent experience. BS degree in Human Resources, Healthcare Administration or related field preferred but not required.