More About The Role: As a business development representative at a premier facility within the nation’s leading behavioral healthcare network, you will play a vital role within our organization. This position will put you at the tip of the spear in our business development and face-to-face marketing efforts.
Our facility makes a significant positive difference in the lives of individuals and families in need. Our business development representatives set the standard for organizational success within the behavioral healthcare space. If you’re ready to reach the pinnacle of your profession while serving this vital cause, contact us today.
In the business development representative role, you will work both independently and as a part of a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. You will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the business development process, and you’ll receive guidance and support from a national network of respected thought leaders.
The success of the position is centered around face-to-face interactions, lead generation, and leveraging corporate resources, so that you are able to build relationships and deliver results. Through strong communications skills, the ability to build strong relationships with key referral sources, and the drive and urgency to create new referral sources, we will grow our organization and continue to expand access to our services.
If you are an experienced professional who can think strategically, act with initiative, and make meaningful connections with our partners, you may be the perfect person for this position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE INCLUDE:
- Develop strong relationships with key referral sources and their personnel to identify new opportunities for partnering and growth.
- Work closely with hospital discharge planners, social workers, case managers, physicians, management, inpatient unit personnel, and education staff to generate referral sources.
- Manage leads from referral sources and ensure efficient admissions process for clients.
- Coordinate with clinical assessment team on referrals for admission based on the services our facility offers.
- Educate patients, families, community, and other referral sources on programs, services, and amenities provided by our facility.
- May also coordinate the completion of admission process and ensure appropriate resources are obtained.
- Travel frequently within community, schedule meetings and develop contacts/referral sources, document referral sources within appropriate contact management systems, and report on referral/activity management, as defined by management.
- Develop events and educational forums that demonstrate our organization's thought leadership and provide an opportunity to identify potential referral sources and maintain existing referral relationships.
- Utilize analytic tools such as Salesforce to effectively plan and evaluate activity to optimize results.
- Represent facility in professional forums and communicate mission in all outreach and interactions.
- Create outreach initiatives that will regularly communicate facility mission with referral sources through phone, email, written notes, events, networking and other professional activities.
- May also provide initial and ongoing clinical assessments of patients and manages admissions process, if appropriately licensed/certified and experienced to provide those services.
- Associate's, bachelor's, or master's degree from accredited college or university, as it relates professional license for clinical assessment requirements of the role.
- Four or more years related experience in healthcare business development role.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain automobile insurance coverage, and have access to an automobile.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any person based on race, color, national origin, disability, age, or gender.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Attention To Detail