To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD 20814
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Bethesda, MD
Posted 2 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client with a great opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland (MD) for a Portfolio Accountant to start immediately! Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for performing day-to-day accounting functions
- Responsible for month-end close activities to ensure all financial activity is recorded in the GL accurately and timely
- Perform financial reporting and analysis monthly
- Assist with the set-up of the accounting, finance, internal control and reporting infrastructure
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Build and maintain proper accounting policies
- Lead the year-end audit
- Prepare consolidated financial reports monthly in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare audited consolidated financial reports on an annual basis
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 2-3 years of operational accounting and/or public accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with all financial functions - planning, treasury, A/R, A/P, financial and cost accounting
- Proficiency in accounting software preferred (e.g. SAP, Intacct)
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Experience working with multiple entities