To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Flowood, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Object Developer
Apex Systems • Flowood, MS
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a contract to hire position, the client will sponsor after 6 months. If you are interested please email me your most up to date resume to email@example.com
Data Object Developer
The Data Object Developer position analyzes the data needs for all applications and transforms these needs into data access objects with efficiency, reliability and accuracy. The Data Object Developer is responsible for reviewing and documenting the data requirements necessary for business processes and developing solutions (data objects) to meet these needs. The Data Object Developer works with the Data Management and Development teams to construct an efficient data access objects that supports applications and data architecture and meet the business goals.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Java programming, SDLC Methodology and Change Control software.
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience in database stored procedures and in ORM framework (i-Batis / Hibernate)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server or IBM DB2.
- Exposure to database modeling and design techniques is preferred.
- Proficiency in LAN, Intermediate Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio is preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Business Writing, Time Management and Conflict Resolution and Teamwork concepts and practice
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178