Our client is currently seeking a Network Deployment Engineer
If you're interested in learning more, please send an updated resume and a time we can connect to chat @(610) 510 8431 or email : Email blocked - click to apply
If you’re not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; definitely feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested, an attractive referral is waiting in that case.
Look forward to connect and work with you!! Qualifications & Requirements:
- This role is responsible for expansion and build-out of enterprise network testing environments, and ensuring proper operation within our QA infrastructure.
- The engineer will be responsible for provisioning and configuration network switches, linux servers, routers, and associated connectivity.
- This will include troubleshooting network issues including hardware, installing device operating systems and packages, and confirming proper end-to-end function.
- The engineer will also be responsible for updating associated documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with Layer 2 networking and associated protocols (i.e. STP, LLDP, LACP) Ethernet standards, linux system administration, linux networking, and basic shell scripting is required. Knowledge of OpenFlow is helpful but not mandatory.
- Must have knowledge of cabling and optical standards; as well as Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Scripting and programming skills (Shell, and basic Python) Familiarity with Linux (Administration, Data Networking)
Software Configuration Management