BAYADA Home Health Care was voted among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in both 2018 and 2019!
Apply Today to Find out More!
BAYADA Home Health has immediate openings for a per diem Psych, Mental Health RN, Registered Nurse to perform home health visits for our office in Wilmington, DE. This office services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Northern New Castle County.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Referral and recognition programs
- Career development
RN, Mental Health/ Psych Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Making home visits to clients with specific psychiatric conditions, including psychotic, personality, mood and anxiety disorders.
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
RN, Mental Health/Psych Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Delaware
- A minimum of one year experience working as a Psychiatric Nurse
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Registered Nurse Certified