At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Bank N.A. seeks a Capital Markets - Application Systems Engineer 1 in New York, NY (multiple positions available)
Job Duties Include:
- Design and implement software application components of Cross Asset Risk Platform. Deliver platform components capable of meeting FRTB-IMA.
- Supporting and maintain critical frameworks.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years' experience with each of the following:
- Application development
- Computer application development
- Pricing or risk systems development
- 3 years' experience in securities industry and with fixed income.
- 2 years' experience with grid computing and cache.
**Experience may be gained concurrently**
Please send resumes to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Capital Markets - Application Systems Engineer 1 Job ID: 5548345Disclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Systems Development Life Cycle
Component Based Software Engineering
Java (Programming Language)