To apply for this Staff Accountant role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (Email blocked - click to apply
). In the subject line, type "Staff Accountant."
• Develop / prepare complex schedules that support external filings made by the Allstate Corporation.
• Monthly close activities and related analysis
• Utilize accounting principles and apply the understanding of those principles to the preparation of financial statements, audit reports and related filings
• Able to work with large amounts of data to analyze results while ensuring the accuracy of the data
• Own and be accountable for execution of responsibilities
• Identify and execute process improvements
• Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting or relevant experience
• 1+ years of Accounting/Reporting experience
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, Access and SAP skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Solid organizational and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
To apply for this Staff Accountant role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Staff Accountant."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Process Improvements (Business)