You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Human Resources Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Responsible for delivering exceptional HR services across defined organizational unit(s) in alignment with organizational objectives. Serves as an extended leadership team member to management, actively engages in the facilitation of solutions to business challenges, and influences positive change. Increases organizational effectiveness and delivers solutions that retain and develop talent. Ensures management and employees have the support and guidance they need to be successful.
- Responsible for supporting assigned client groups. Supports the clients in building a positive work environment reflective of the Hospital’s mission and values.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to managers on a wide array of people-related issues and opportunities. Relies on HR knowledge and a general understanding of the business unit to provide solutions that address short-term needs.
- Executes short-range initiatives in support of established business and regional HR goals. Leads broader Human Resources initiatives and projects as requested.
- Partners with hiring managers and TA Partners to ensure staffing strategies are meeting the desired SLA and quality. Supports TA in the development of a local talent-sourcing strategy.
- Handles a wide array of routine employee relations issues. May conduct more complex investigations with significant oversight and guidance from HR leadership and legal. May identify local employee relations trends and provide input into short-term interventions and initiatives.
- Encourages across their assigned client teams’ vision/mission of the organization into actionable plans and expected outcomes.
- Applies knowledge of Labor laws, and union contracts for federal, state, and local laws in the resolution of complaints. Often resolves complaints/issues with support from the HR Director or Labor Relations teams.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of 3+ years as an HR Generalist is required ideally in labor relations, employee relations, and benefits.
- Labor relations experience with unions is a must.
- HealthCare industry experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology, or other related discipline required.
- Be well-versed in employment law.
- Must have experience earning credibility with employees.
- Must be a doer, with a figure-it-out mentality, and must be a strong multitasker.
- Must have a quick learner with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Open to feedback and direction from management.
- Must be confident with a willingness to navigate during challenging times.
- Must have strong communication skills, training, and influence with the C-Suite and frontline.
- Strong analytical skill sets will be helpful.
- Experience supporting recruitment and partnering with the TA team around internal and external career events.
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Human Resources
- Labour Laws
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI18-10440_3533884170
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.