Prestige Staffing is looking for individuals who can travel to patients homes and complete a retinal eye image. Will operate diagnostic imaging equipment to produce high quality retinal scan image. Expected to deliver a high level of customer service and patience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Travel to patient homes and transport, set-up, and break down imaging equipment.
• Position patient in examining position and operate scanning equipment to produce high quality images.
• Monitor video display of area of interest and adjust density and contrast to obtain optimum exposure.
• Transmit images in accordance with company procedures.
• Travel daily up to two hours away from home base to complete 6-8 tests. May be asked to travel overnight for a week to complete tests in areas outside the normal radius if needed. Will be given notice before sent out of the area.
Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; escalates problems through the appropriate channels.
Managing Customer Focus - Promotes customer focus; establishes customer service standards; provides training in customer service delivery; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Team Leadership and Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly. Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
Safety and Security - Maintains safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly. Supports in the effort to protect and maintain company information systems and data by adhering to policies, guidelines, and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets and reporting any actual or suspected security and/or policy violations as well as breaches to an appropriate authority.
Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively with clients, members, and all levels of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to carry out written or oral instructions; interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several variables.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software such as Word, and proficiency using Outlook and Slack. Home internet connection must be at least 1mbps.
- Must have valid motor vehicle insurance
- Must have a good driving record
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands; kneel, crouch, talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- The employee must be able to travel to and enter client homes under various weather conditions and various parts of town
More details to anyone qualified and interested. Apply today.