Interim HealthCare of Sioux Falls is excited to add caring, compassionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse's (LPN) to our winning team to help staff at local facilities. We support several facilities in Sioux Falls and surrounding areas with hours that vary from days, evenings and overnights. Be able to start right away and can turn into permanent position if employer and employee feel like its a good fit.
Looking PRN to Part-Time to Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse's (LPN) - Weekly Pay!!
**** Competitive pay based on experience ****.
Licensed Practical Nurse's (LPN) Essential Functions:
- Provide direct resident care as assigned and in accordance with Resident's personalized care plan to assist them with activities of daily living
- Prepare and administer medications according to the health care provider instructions and within the scope of the facility
- Ability to make independent decisions, follows instructions and interact with residents, family members, guests, and fellow staff members in a courteous and professional way
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a LPN for the state of South Dakota
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs of weight
Licensed Practical Nurse's (LPN) Benefits:
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Health Insurance
- AFLAC Options (Vision, Dental, Etc.)
- 401K Retirement Plan (with Company Match)
- Holiday Pay (1.5x) for Holiday's Worked
Interim HealthCare is Family, Women, and Veteran Owned for the past 29+ years in Sioux Falls and the past 4+ years in Brookings. We are a Medicare/Medicaid Certified Agency!
Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
Licensed Practical Nurse