Responsible for the day to day administration and tracking of all van servicing, fuel, and work order scheduling at the Fulfillment Center and Spoke locations within respective region. Coordinate and oversee invoice payments for all van fleet services. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
* Schedule all manual fuel transactions for site locations (Fulfillment Center and Spokes) with respective region
* Help dispatch when needed.
* Reporting responsibilities.
* Coordinate payment of all van wash and fuel invoices for site locations within region
* Track site location work order schedules and oversee payment of invoices for van repairs and services
* Schedule all van servicing at spokes locations
* Maintain fleet parts ordering at the Fulfillment Center
* Oversee usage of wash bay chemicals at Fulfillment Center and order when needed
* Manage parts inventory and period end reconciliation reports
* Track van fleet plate licensing and update licensure as needed
* Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
* Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Shares expertise with others.
* Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
* Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality.
* Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
* Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
* Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
* Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively.
* Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust.
* Business Acumen - Displays orientation to profitability; Aligns work with strategic goals.
* Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures.
* Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
* Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically.
* Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
* Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
* Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
* Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
* Initiative - Undertakes self-development activities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
* Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Generates suggestions for improving work.
* Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
* Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
* Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Develops realistic action plans.
* Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
* Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
* Quantity - Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
* Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum job qualifications:
* Any experience with computers and data entry
* Ability to work and coordinate a given service schedule for multiple locations
* Ability to manage schedules and invoice tracking for multiple site locations
* 21 years of age or older
Preferred job experience/education:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Any prior experience with invoice management
* Any prior experience with fleet service scheduling or service scheduling
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Correspondence
- Change Management