To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hubbard, OH 44425
- Josh Muffley
- Phone: 330-953-2340
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions LLC • Hubbard, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Miller Brother Staffing is looking for a Refrigeration/ Trailer Mechanic in the Hubbard, Oh area.
Pay Range: $18-$22.00/hr.
-Will be required to work a 24/7 emergency on call rotation that will be in effect one week per month.
- Performing preventative maintenance procedures and repairs on refrigeration containers.
- Diagnose and repair/replace compressors, coils, electrical components, etc.
- Use diagnostic equipment to flash controller, diagnose alarms and implement repairs.
- Use repair orders to record all work performed and submit on a daily basis.
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner
- Ensure timely completion of work according to company regulations and procedures, instruction from the Shop Manager or Sr. Technical Advisor.
- Electrical voltages can range from 12V-480V; experience preferred.
- Strong problem solving
- Minimum 2 years of experience with refrigerated equipment.
- Valid Driver's license with a clean MVR and be insurable under the employer's insurance policy.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, local government and company standards for reliability and safety.
- Familiar with transport refrigeration equipment.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Certified to use refrigerants, R134a, R404, R410 & others as needed
- Use of a laptop to diagnose and reference repair vehicle.
- Must complete and pass an entry level refrigeration technician test
- Medical, dental and vision plans available
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- 401K- employer match 25% up to 5% match
- Profit sharing
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time- Two days after full first year
- 5 holidays are paid time off