Meet Your Future Team:
The Product Guide is the face of the brand on the retail floor, delivering an unforgettable brand experience to our guests. You love authentically sharing your experience with those around you. You’ll be working with an energetic and passionate team to actively educate guests and recommend products based on their interests and needs. Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
If you were in this role now, here’s what you would be doing:
- Is to deliver a best in class brand experience to our guests through education and problem solving
- Is to gain a strong understanding of our products and seamlessly weave this information into your guest interactions
- Is to be a brand ambassador and elevate the guest experience wherever possible
- Is to continuously elevate the in store experience by supporting store leadership with projects and brand initiatives
Are you this person?
- Fostering connection in all guest interactions through product education, accurately processing payments, and communicating on warranties or damaged goods in a timely manner
- Supporting and participating in store events, physical inventory counts, replenishing product on the floor, and ensuring the store stays clean and organized
- Providing feedback and suggestions on merchandising and in store experience to help drive sales
- Maintaining an open, collaborative relationship with your team and store leadership
- You have two or more (2+) years of retail sales experience
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- You love to have fun at work, but hold yourself accountable to what is required of you
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills, and a deep understanding of your impact
- You are self-motivated, and enjoy problem solving
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
EVOLVE (with us). Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT (with us). Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT (with us). Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
DO RIGHT (with us). Create a better world, together.
Complex Problem Solving