We are Industry X:
We embed innovation, intelligence and sustainability in the way the world makes things and the things it makes. Industry X enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. We define Industry X as digital reinvention of manufacturing / engineering and believe that smart, sustainable, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper-personalized industrial experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency, transparency and traceability, tangible impact on sustainability and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A business professional who helps industrial companies use automation to make things quicker, cheaper, and more useful. You've got in-depth know-how when it comes to mobile robotics for material movement, working in business development, strategy, sales, and go-to-market.
* Sell strategy, consulting, and technical projects to physically automate material movement to warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing clients at Fortune 1000 companies
* Strategically position Accenture services for a differentiated value proposition
* Lead growth of consulting and technical services in mobile robotics
* Develop offers, value propositions, frameworks, methodologies to serve clients efficiency
* Act as a subject matter expert in material handling, material movement, mobile robotics, intra-logistics, storage, process automation, operational optimization across sectors and clients
* Define and support the development of accelerators and intellectual property
* Analyze business problems and create solution implementation roadmap focused on mobile robotics, including quantifying value of solutions, RoI analysis, defining business requirements and key objectives, measuring and understanding current operations, analyzing data to develop system parameters and designing concepts
* Collaborate tightly with our Supply Chain group, across sectors and geographies
* Conduct strategy and consulting projects in mobile robotics
* Have oversight and ensure execution of AMR implementation
* Craft solutions based on clients' needs
* Develop proposals, pricing, working with legal and contracts, and staffing projects for on-time, on-budget, on/above expectations
* Bring sole source proposal and RFPs to close
* Meet/exceed sales targets
* Grow Accenture capabilities in mobile robotics
* Grow our workforce (including hiring, training current employees) in mobile robotics
* Lead client engagements across pre-sales, sales, design workshops, project delivery, relationship management
* Analyze business problems and create solution implementation roadmap focused on mobile robotics, including quantifying value of solution
* Be responsible for project delivery, managing schedules, meetings, deliverables and write-ups
* Leverage your know-how and experience in autonomous mobile robotics, automated guided vehicles, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated forklifts, across warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing
* Collaborate with robotics OEMs to assist in the design or development of robotic automation solutions as well as integrating with the overall solution plan and other platforms like ERP, WMS and MES
* Develop strategic partners with select stakeholders in mobile robotics
* Work across sectors with focus in: consumer goods, manufacturing, retail, automotive, food and beverage
* Work across functions such as strategy, operations, software platforms, data and analytics, cloud; across time zones and cultures
* Interact with executives, engineers, program managers, IT, procurement, vendors from startup to large companies
* Educate and train internal workforce and clients in mobile robotics best practices
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.?As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and?information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
* California: $100,400 - 258,500
* Colorado: $100,400 - 223,300
* New York City: $116,300 - 258,500
* Washington: $107, - 237,800
Here's what you need:
* 6+ years' experience working for an autonomous or automated mobile robotics vendor (such as robot OEM or service integrator) in a go-to-market capacity
* 5+ years' experience in material handling automation specifically in distribution, fulfillment, and manufacturing
* Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Administration, or Technology
Bonus points if you have:
* MBA preferred
* Demonstrated thought leadership in material movement automation
* Strong technical foundation with experience implementing mobile robots in industrial environments
* Existing relationship with equipment of AMR and AGV vendors and fleet management software
* Well-rounded with respect to material flow, storage, industrial process optimization, engineering processes, logistics operations, warehouse optimization, warehouse management systems, manufacturing execution systems, programmable logic control, operations management
* Familiar with the life cycle of robotics implementation
* Ability to navigate industrial environments for extended duration
* Ability to travel often to industrial sites across North America with occasional travel overseas, at times on short notice
* Excellent written and verbal communication in English
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build effective relationships with all levels of the organization, clients and partners and quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at
1 (877) 889-9009
, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
- Automated Storage And Retrieval Systems
- Automotive Industry
- Brand Identity
- Business Development