To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- American Residential Services
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales - Lead Generator (Great Pay!)
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Miami, FL
Posted 2 months ago
ARS/Rescue Rooter, a nationwide Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Company, is hiring Sales Lead Generators.
Part Time and Full Time Opportunities
$13.50 - $15 an hour base pay, per experience
PLUS uncapped commission!
The Lead Generator will work inside of our partnered retail locations. Your main goal will be to approach customers, explain our services and set appointments for store sponsored maintenance, repair, and replacement of Air Conditioning Systems. In this role, you have the ability to earn commission per qualified lead, uncapped.
Store Locations Hiring: Flagler, Kendall, Florida City and Deerwood. Other locations may become available.
How We Reward Your Hard Work:
- $13.50 - $15 per hour base pay, per experience, PLUS generous weekly commission (attainable ability to earn $1000+ weekly)
- Full Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits with employer contribution
- Paid Days Off (13)
- Paid Holidays (7)
- On-going training and career advancement opportunities
- A great working atmosphere inside of our partnered retail store
Our Perfect Candidate has:
- 1+ Years of prior sales, retail sales and/or customer service with sales experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiasm and high level of comfort approaching strangers
- Ability to work flex hours, some evenings and weekends
- Be comfortable working in a team and an independent setting
- Proficiency in relationship building with store management and personnel
- Desire to get your steps in for the day! This position requires standing and/or walking for long duration.
If you have the skills and experience we seek - APPLY TODAY!
Candidates for this position will receive an email invite to take a pre-employment assessment. The assessment is part of the application process. Please complete to be considered for this role.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.