To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dealer Sales Manager - Regional Interiors Specialist
Guardian Industries • Boston, MA
Posted 27 days ago
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Dealer Sales Manager/Regional Interior Specialist!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- cultivating profitable growth of Guardian’s ShowerGuard and Guardians other Interior glass products directly through our Registered Dealer Network
- Partnering with our sales team through the fabricator network
- Creating and managing the implementation of strategies for profitable long-term growth, market definition, market research and analysis
- Identifying opportunties and conducting market research
- Supporting and developing customers
What You Will Need?
- College degree in a business-related field that indicates a high likelihood of success in the position
- 2-3 years Sales and/or account management experience with proven success in the shower door or glass fabrication business
- Currently living in a major metropolitan area within the Northeast
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Understanding the current shower enclosure supply chain with an emphasis on direct experience with fabrication sales and/or shower enclosure sales directly to dealers and/or homeowners
- Understanding current approach to market and learn to drive the strategy through the dealer segment
- Market segmentation, product management and business development experience
- Ability to travel\u2014Up to 75-80%, including on short notice