*** Position can be contract to hire or direct hire. Basically they want someone in ASAP so if a strong candidate only wants perm, they can do that or if they would consider a 6 month c2h they would go that route.
***Someone that is potentially at a smaller company that wants to move to a more enterprise company. This is deemed as a high potential role meaning they want someone to join and grow within the org.
Utilize your marketing expertise, project management, and excellent communication skills to support the design, execution and optimization of integrated marketing campaigns that generate demand.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Proven track record for executing and measuring successful integrated and digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding marketing strategy
- Strategic thinker that can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Self-starter, detail and task oriented, highly organized, with a customer oriented attitude
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders from multiple departments and upper management within Esri
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or higher in marketing, business, or related fields
- Master’s in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience, Adobe Target, Power BI, Pardot and/or Salesforce
- Knowledge of GIS/Esri products
- Design, build, launch, measure and optimize 1-3 strategic marketing campaigns and timelines simultaneously across channels and the customer journey.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and writers to create and personalize high level messaging, anchor and supporting content, nurture assets, and sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing analytics and reporting platforms to determine campaign success criteria, manage campaign status reports, and continuously audit and improve the digital experience to reach campaign goals.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to align on market opportunities, objectives, benchmarks, messaging and audience targets, and content to ensure campaign success.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, approaches, and strategies.
- Document best practices for demand creation program implementation and identify areas for process or tactical improvement within internal marketing teams.
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan