$60000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking a Workers Compensation Attorney to join a highly regarded firm to join their growing team. Are you dedicated to the legal industry and looking to work for an accomplished law firm in downtown Chicago? Put your talents to the test and grow your career by applying now for this fulfilling Attorney position. The primary responsibilities for this Attorney position include but are not limited to:
- Represent the interests of the employer or insurer at hearings, trials, depositions, oral arguments, mediations, arbitrations and other proceedings.
- Communicate with claims representatives
- Monitor loss run reports for trends and increases and alerts management to concerns.
- Assist with the investigation of accidents and problem areas
- Manage workers' compensation costs to reduce liability
- Compile and submit reports required by company management
- Coordinate and attend claims reviews
- Negotiate settlements on behalf of the insurance company
- Licensed attorney
- 2+ years of workers compensation experience
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- First-rate academic credentials and references
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
Candidates who are self-starters will find this to be a great opportunity to grow their legal careers. If you're a good fit, you will receive a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Attorney/Lawyer
for more information.
- Claim Processing
- Deposition (Geology)
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Insurance Management And Aftercare